The Top End Crossfire T6 is as good as it gets...an ultralightweight rigid chair with a clean, minimalist open frame design, great looks, simple adjustments and super value...it is the total package.
The Crossfire T6 by design is one of the very lightest aluminum chairs on the market today. Just look at it. It's clean lines and "just where you need them" adjustments keep this chair light. The Top End Crossfire T6's total weight (that is qualified as) for a 16" x 16" chair with standard HP rear wheels/tires (24"), adjustable tension upholstery, folding back, 4" semi-pneumatic front wheels is only 8.81kg. And the transfer weight (without rear wheels) is 5.24kg.. The new open frame makes getting it in and out of a vehicle easier than ever.
But that is not all. The Crossfire T6 has some custom frame options. The tapered seat width option allows the front of the seat to be built narrower, like your body is, virtually making the chair disappear. Then there is the ergo seat option which offers improved posture, pressure distribution and propulsion by building a "sweet spot" into the frame for your pelvis to sit on.
The key adjustments you need are easy and quick. The center of gravity adjustment has a range of 4.25".
The Crossfire T6 comes standard with high performance rear wheels and high pressure clincher tires plus semi-pnuematic front wheels. The Crossfire T6 also comes standard with adjustable tension upholstery w/straps.
- Custom built rigid ultra-lightweight open or cantilever 6061T6 aluminum frame.
- Folding adjustable height backrest with adjustable tension upholstery
- High performance rear wheels equipped with high pressure clincher tires, anodized aluminum handrims and quick release axles.
- Front forks with inset bearings. Semi-pnuematic front casters 4" or 5".
- Smart adjustability to keep the total chair under 9kg. 4.25" of center of gravity, footrest height, backrest height and angle plus adjustable tension seat and back upholstery.
||Custom built rigid ultra-lightweight open frame or cantilever design. Ergo seat option provides optimum positioning, good pressure distribution and better propulsion.
||6061 T6 aluminum in 1-1/8" tubing size.
||Adjustable (8"-11",10"-14", 14"-18" or 16" -20")
||Back angle is adjustable on folding back with 5 settings and fixed on fixed back.
||Center of gravity adjustment is 4.25". Camber choice of 0,3,6 or 9 degrees.
||One piece tubular footrest or an adjustable angle footplate.
|Product Weight Capacity: