Shoprider™ represents the range of electric mobility scooters and wheelchairs manufactured by the Pihsiang Corporation in Taiwan. Pihsiang's manufacturing plants have been certified for ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 13485 standards. Shoprider SA has been a proud partner of Shoprider™ since 1988. In fact, Shoprider SA was the first Shoprider™ agent outside of their home country.
For the last 28 years Shoprider SA has been serving the Southern African market from Centurion in Gauteng, and as the business and market has grown, we have added representatives in key areas. Shoprider SA carries a full range of stock items which is held at our centrally located, 1100m² workshop/showroom in Centurion. Shipment of parts and scooters to anywhere in the Southern African continent is not a problem.
In recent years Shoprider SA has partnered with many of the top European and US manufacturers and expanded into vehicle conversions. Specifically transportation of the physically disabled as well as their individual transportation devices (scooters/wheelchairs etc). Our techinicians are fully trained and all our work is gauranteed.
At Shoprider SA we are so confident in the brands that we carry, as well as the quality of after sales service we deliver, that we will buy back any of our products should the customer's circumstances change.
We believe that our biggest competitive advantage in the South African market is our after sales support. Contrary to what a lot of our competitiors will have you believe, even an all electric scooter have parts on it that need maintenance from time to time, as well as wear items (batteries, tyres etc). We keep a full compliment of spares on site at all times to ensure that our customers are not left stranded.
WE ALSO STOCK
- The full range of Shoprider scooters, from small and transportable to full size 4x4 models
- We have a range of electric wheelchairs (power chairs) all with joystick control and twin motors
- Service and repair items for all the scooters and chairs are kept on site
- A big selection of pre-owned mobility devices
PARTS AND SERVICE
- Fully stocked spare parts
- Internationally trained, full time team of technicians
- All in house servicing and manufacturing where needed